Everybody go see Juno. right now.
I need Index Cards.
1. Lets start with your name?
2.What do you think about smoking weed?
I’m not impressed.
3. Do you open up to people easily?
4. Whats your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Coke and Green Tea.
5. What is something you ask for a lot?
Money and food?
6. Do you lead people on a lot?
Only once sorta…. =X
9. Is there anyone that doesn’t like you because of something you did?
Oh I’m sure.
11. Are you friends with your best friend’s boy or girlfriend?
Yes. though technically he’s not her boyfriend.
12. Are looks important?
13. What are you wearing right now?
PJ pants and one of my cyanotype shirts. Torrie’s on it =)
14. Are you mad at someone right now?
I don’t think so.
15. Are you taking anyone for granted?
16. Where do you keep your money?
In a bank?
17. How did you wake up this morning?
I woke up?
18. Which is better: sunrise or sunset?
19. Where are your friends?
At home or at work?
20. Is there anyone you would die for?
21. How many letters are in your last name?
22. Do you love anyone besides family?
23. What book did you read last?
I’m reading: To Kill a Mockingbird, HP: Half Blood Prince, and Selected Tales of the Brother’s Grimm.
24. How was your day?
I just woke up an hour ago.
25. Do you live near your best friend?
26. Are you scared of spiders?
27. What do you think of Fogle?
From Superbad? I adore him.
28. Do you believe in love?
29. Where were you at 11:45 A.M. today?
30. What’s the name of your crush/lover?
Now why on earth would I want to broadcast that over the internet? what do you think I am, an eighth grader?
31. Ever talked to someone that was high?
Yes? Who hasn’t?
32. Did you have a dream last night?
I don’t remember.
33. Last text message you received?
I don’t know…My phone has gone MIA
34. Last comment you left someone?
That thing on Jaids picture on facebook, about how we’re al sexy swans with amazing hair.
35. Do you have a Facebook?
37. Do you own a polo?
Not to my knowledge.
38. Are you currently frustrated with a boy or girl?
We’ll see how today goes.
39. Are you excited for summer?
40. If it was free and it would work perfectly, would you get plastic surgery?
41. Have you ever slapped someone in the face?
42. Have you ever been called Prince or Princess?
43. What did you do last night?
Watched Resident Evil with my dad. And read.
44. What do you hear right now?
45. What is the closest thing to you that is blue?
Propel water bottle that’s been sitting in here for wayyy too long.
46. If you had to change your eye color, would you?
48. Last thing you wrote your name on?
49. Does it snow where you live?
Yes. I wish it would do it more.
50. Where did you get the pants you’re wearing right now?
51. If you could change one thing about your life right now, what would it be?
I don’t know, really. Oh, that I had the money to not worry about college.
52. When is the next time you will see your grandma?
Dunno, probabaly not before my graduation.
53. Do you wear makeup every day?
Fuck that. Maybe some lipgloss but that’s it.
54. Would you go in public without looking dressed up or put together?
Put together, but not like FANCY.
55. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
I dunno. I s’pose.
56. How is your hair right now?
57. What is tomorrow?
58. What are you doing tomorrow?
59. Who is the last person to call you?
60. Have you kissed or hugged anyone today?
Not as of yet.
When the highpoint of my week is work on Friday nights?
When Jabari makes me a milkshake, and he and Dontae find new fun ways to harass me. And Keisha and I sit around and talk about how we’re giant bitches to the people we don’t like and we’re not descrete about it. And when I walk into the kitchen to find Jabari dancing by himself in the back, and after standing there for a moment, Keisha and I run back and start dancing too.
If I didn’t actually have to take tables at work, I’d be the happiest person ever, going.
I can’t sleep until I get my body right.
I keep making it too big for my head. Even though it feels that way sometimes. Subconscious?
What? something. Cait brought me Noodles at work today and I was so freaking happy because this week is going to be awful. And it’s only fucking tuesday(wednesday)
Eeenywho. Back to reconstructive surgery. Er…drawing..
ps: matthew, i love you. and i’m here if you need to talk. and even if you don’t.
yaysineptnaigami: i’m tired i think
yaysineptnaigami: but i have to pee
Time Consumer018: PEE MATTHEW
Time Consumer018: PEE LIKE THE WIND
Time Consumer018: COLD AND BREEZY.
Time Consumer018: i’m sorry
yaysineptnaigami: it’ll go all over the place
I love him.
I hate boys.
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here’s how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool…
The Minstrels Prayer - Cartel
Love Me or Hate Me – Lady Sovereign
First Day At School:
If He Tries Anything – Ani Difranco
Falling In Love:
The Distance – Cake [How appropriate]
Diner – Ani Difranco
Like Toy Soldiers – Eminem [Also fitting]
Able to DJ – Benny Benassi [Shyessssss
Queen of the Crime Council – Lucy Liu (Kill Bill) [I AM Oren!]
Ship of Fools – Yuki Kajiura
Teardrop – Massive Attack
Wake Up Call – Maroon 5
Getting back together:
Shake Yer Dix – Peaches […can you say, make up sex? Oh. I can.]
So Jealous – Tegan and Sara [Uh…]
Birth of Child:
Get Fighted – Alexisonfire
Dreaming With a Broken Heart – John Mayer
Snakes on a Plane – Cobra Starship [LMAO]
March Into The Sea – Modest Mouse [Appropriate]
Le Disko – Shiny Toy Guns
So yesterday was really interesting.
I awoke, to the sound of the intro to Tank! (which is my new text message ring tone, for those who didn’t know), and a message from Molly, which is how I often start my Saturdays, be it at 9 in the morning, or 6 at night. So after texting, and getting online, we decided that she would come pick me up, so we could go to Target to get something for Gabi’s baby shower.
I got her a rubber duckie water tester, that is dressed up like a pirate. Molly said she would like it. So then we left the Target, and drove around for a million years listening to the same five songs on a loop but not really, but mostly Fast as You Can because we’re evil. And we smoked a lot of snigerettes. I felt they needed their own name from me, since Sam (boston) calls them ‘bigarettes’
We went to see if Autumn wanted to come to Nautilus with us, which didn’t happen ‘cause we woke her up. So, we proceeded to Nautilus to have lots of sex, and a touch of herpes, which spawned the most embarrassing moment for Molly on the face of the planet, and one of the most amusing for me.
Despues, vamos a la fiesta por un bebe. Baby, not a drink. We stood around and were awkward, and drank a lot of iced tea until Gabi got there and started opening her gifts. I want a baby, fuckdamnit! We left shortly after the lady of the day arrived, to take Autumn to work, which in its self was an adventure, since Molly was so desperate to pee. She peed at McDonalds for those of you who were curious.
Dadadada, we were at her house for a while, then left for Starbucks, which we haven’t done in what feels like a gajillion years. GAJILLION. So we came out back to Pikesville to the starbucks to talk and smoke some more. I then recieved a message from Caitlin, asking what happened to us coming to visit. We needed a change of scene so we left out of that place to go to the place of work, that I call my second home.
We get to Snyders to relay stories to Jabari and Caitlin and anyone else who would here them, I showed off hand tricks, we all played Uno, for SOME reason or another (which was actually really cute), took a few smoke breaks with Cait and Jabari, and told more stories, and laughed, laughed laughed. Dontae took my last cigarette and threw it away, and I took his keys, which ended in the sleeve of his uniform shirt really stretched out (courtesy of Jabari), my finger having a bleeding dent, and his prom picture being broken.
Molly and I hung around shortly afterwards, but then we left out to take me home, where I watched Superbad and Resident Evil: Extinction for the second saturday in a row, and fell asleep.
This morning I woke up early to clean out my mothers car because I’m wonderful, and it looks fucking SPOTLESS.
I’m sitting here waiting to hear back from Jabari, ‘cause we have plans tonight, to talk and converse and [smoke?], and scream, and laugh, and eat.
But that won’t happen ‘til he calls me. And I need help, because I don’t know what to do next. And not about tonight. I know what I could do, but it’s not necessarily particular to me. I know what he would do, or what she would do, and what I would normally do.
But I don’t feel like running, really. It’s all that smoking. I’m comfortable, right now, to lay and wait.
I feel like I’m obsessing. And I am. But it’s pissing me off. Therefore it’s pissing off everyone around me.
I want to see Juno.
1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT Ring?
Not for seer.
2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIIP?
A month? If you even called that a relationship.
3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
Dehur. Oh. I bought myself Resident Evil and Superbad with the last of my christmas monies.
4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE?
More importantly, have I NOT dropped a cell phone.
5. WHEN’S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
Well, when I was drawing yesterday, I felt the odd compulsion to do crunches. So I did.
6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON?
Food. And Movies. And Books.
7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE?
8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
9. ONE FAVORITE SONG?
I have way to many. Right now: Brokenupadingdong - The Beta Band
10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED:
George Washington Carver Center for Arts and Technology.
12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:
13. FAVORITE MALL STORE:
I actually loathe the mall.
14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD:
I’ve been at Snyders for over a year.
15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?
16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?:
17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED:
My cousins, in like…’05.
18. FIRST FRIEND YOU’D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY:
19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND:
20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT:
21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD:
23. WHERE’S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS?
A diner of sorts. Or Jillys. ‘cause we’re junkies, and creatures of habit.
24. CAN YOU COOK?
25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?
PT Cruiser and a Chevy Colorado.
26. BEST KISSER:
27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?:
Uh…I actually don’t remember.
28. MOST DISLIKED FOODS:
Bananas. And Coconut.
29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOUR SELF.
30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB?:
Something like…I don’t know.
33. FAVORITE MOVIE?
I have too many.
34. CAN YOU SING?
So I’ve been told.
35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED?
Deh. Oh. Family Force 5. And in may, I’m going to see MS[Motherfucking]I!!!
36. LAST KISS?
37. LAST MOVIE RENTED:
I don’t rent movies. Bitch.
38.ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT:
39. FAVORITE vacation spot
Rehoboth. Or Florida.
43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?:
44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN?:
Well. I pretty much love Craig Furgison. And Seth Rogan.
45. DO YOU SMOKE?
46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES?
47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?:
My cat. And my Man-Harem.
48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?:
Depends on the people.
49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE?
50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?
[Chocolate Chip] Pancakes.
51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?:
52 HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?:
54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?:
55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?:
56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED?:
HELL fuckin yeah - Jabari
58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS?:
59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?:
60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC:
Cigarettes and Lies, I am a child, it’s too soon.
61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J?:
62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?:
63. CAN YOU SWIM?
64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?:
65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?
The song? or the object?
66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF:
I’m a spic.
68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?:
69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON
70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID?
Last night, when I was watching Superbad.
71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING ?
First at 7 something…then I told myself to have a dream about something, and I did, and then I woke up again at like 10 something, almost 11.
72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?:
Snow. But there is none as of yet.
73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?:
75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?:
Duffy and Hobbes.
76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED?:
77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND??
Working. School and Work-work.
79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE:
Supahstahhhh. No. Art Therapist.
85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?:
No. My AC Adapter is fucked up.
87. ARE YOU SMILING?:
89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW
90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
Wherever I want.
92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?:
93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?:
94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME?
For me? Lowery. Duh?
95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT?:
96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST?:
97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH?:
I went to New York, if that counts?
98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE?:
99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER
100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?:
101. ARE YOU IN LOVE?:
102. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL?
At birth? And visiting my parents, but other than that, no.
103. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW?
104. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING?
None…save for the hairtie around my wrist.
105. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS SURVEY?
Taking a shower then going to work at 3.
I don’t like games.
So don’t think that by doing that you’ll get me jealous.
Grow some, and do it right.